Morning after a party full night, I wake up 9 a clock, I am really tried.
Walk from side to side slowly I walk to the biggest room in My house, they will
be music on background. My house will look like the White house but
bigger inside, when I sit my cleaner will come which a tablet, after I
have chose what I want my cleaner will come which my food and my cleaner look
like Megan fox.
after I have eat a lot a food I will take my BMW E30 M3 it’s a old car but I love old classic cars and will drive to my job I am a president the first Turkish president in America white president mucaaa
It’s a easy job so no worries
13 a clock I will cruise on my BMW e30 m3 after a long cruise I will come home and play a lot of video games which my friends and talk which my friends
after I have eat a lot a food I will take my BMW E30 M3 it’s a old car but I love old classic cars and will drive to my job I am a president the first Turkish president in America white president mucaaa
It’s a easy job so no worries
13 a clock I will cruise on my BMW e30 m3 after a long cruise I will come home and play a lot of video games which my friends and talk which my friends
What inventions do you use in your daily life:
There will going to be are millions robot to do all the
cleaning, and all that thing we people need to do, also make the food cleaning and work.
There will going to be are millions robot to do all the
cleaning, and all that thing we people need to do, also make the food cleaning and work.
Aydin
Hej Aydin
SvarSletDin blog, især i starten, virker lidt som om der er nogle gentagelser i måden du springer fra et punkt til det næste. Prøv at kæde dine sætninger sammen ligesom vi gjorde i den opgave i fik, prøv at bruge små sætninger som: ”After that I”, ”I will then”, til at kæde dine sætninger mere sammen.
Du har nogle gode ideer om hvad du vil i din fremtid.
Erik